Wyatts Plumbing has been providing plumbing, gas and hot water services to customers on the Northern Gold Coast for a number of years. Based in Coomera we can quickly and professionally attend to any plumbing related issues you may require assistance with.
Our customers choose us because we are reliable, affordable and give honest advice to help you get the best results at the most affordable price.
We provide all general plumbing services and are one of the Gold Coast’s leaders in backflow prevention services. Some of our more common services include:
- Residential and Commercial Plumbing Services.
- Leaking Taps – Repairs and Replacement.
- Toilet & Cistern Repairs and Replacement.
- Burst water Pipes – locating the source of leaks and fixing the burst pipes.
- Hot Water System Repairs & Servicing – All leading brands including Rheem, Rinnai, Bosch and others.
- Roof Leaks – Identify the source of the water leak and fix the leak.
- Blockages – we can fix blocked drains and pipes.
- Certified Backflow Prevention – Protecting water supplies from contamination and pollution.
- Thermostatic Valves (TMV) Install & Testing.
- Gas Fitting, Installation and Repairs – Gas Cooktops, stoves, hot water and heating.
- Rainwater Tanks – Installation of rainwater tanks and maintenance.
- Bathroom Renovations – We can assist in selecting and installing the right bathroom fittings.
- Solar – We are familiar with the latest solar powered systems.
We service all areas of the Gold Coast with the majority of our plumbing work being performed on the northern end of the Gold Coast. Our backflow prevention services are available throughout the entire Gold Coast.
Our main areas of service include:
Coomera, Upper Coomera, Coomera Waters, Oxenford, Hope Island, Helensvale, Labrador, Pimpama, Ormeau, Yatala, Runaway Bay, Jacobs Well, Paradise Point, Beenleigh, Gaven, Molendinar, Parkwood and Arundel.
Testimonials from Coomera Residents
Featured TrueLocal Review
I am very happy to recommend Mick from Wyatts Plumbing to anyone and everyone. Reliable and reasonably priced – what more could you ask for?
LouCam – Coomera Resident
Featured Customer Testimonials
About Coomera – One of the Gold Coast’s fastest growing suburbs
Coomera and the surrounding suburbs were made up of larger acreage style blocks until the late 80’s and early 90’s when development started to take off. Blocks were divided up and new suburbs were born. There are also large pockets of brand new homes.
Many of the homes built during the 80’s and 90’s period are now requiring regular plumbing maintenance due to the age of plumbing fittings and general wear and tear. Many of these homes are also popular for renovators with new bathrooms and kitchens requiring new plumbing work.
Coomera and Upper Coomera are situated in close proximity to the M1 Motorway, making them popular areas for commuters travelling to Brisbane. Another sign of the growth occuring in the Coomera area was the opening of the Westfield Coomera shopping centre on 11 October 2018. The new centre was expected to create 7,500 jobs during both the construction and operating phase.
The name Coomera comes from the Yugambeh word kumera, a species of wattle.